Friday, July 21, 2006

OMFG these guys ROCK!

YOSHAAA!!!

i bring a new youtube vid from my fave band, Bump of Chicken! Guaranteed to have you singing "OH YEAAH... AH OW!"

lyrics for those who dont understand.

So why am i in such a good mood today? Why am i asking questions that i'm going to answer? Who the hell knows. But yes!

New article!

The reason i'm so happy is that my first ever article has become the 2nd most viewed article on the Channel 5 website of ALL time! That's pretty awesome! Okay, it's REALLY AWESOME. I'm totally sweet and cool. OH YES, BOW BEFORE ME MINIONS! BOW BEFORE MY SUPERIOR PENMANSHIP!

i'm really sleepy from dancing and shouting "IN YO FACE, IN YO FACE" at everyone. I got whipped again in dota too, which definitely isnt helping.


I shall write more tomorrow once i pry my eyelids open.

No comments: