Thursday, July 06, 2006

I WANNA FRY AWAY



So here i am, killin time writing a big ass post. I bring a picture of my desk today. It's not much, okay who am i kidding i've seen better working conditions in concentration camps, but i have
ONE decorational item. My colleague gave it to me. For the retards amogst us, i'm referring to the SHARKS NO SWIMMING sign. It makes me look dangerous. But somehow i feel the sign could be misunderstood to mean that sharks aren't allowed to swim here. GUR-BLEAGH.



That aside, i'd like to talk about my new anime obsession, my guilty indulgence for when i reach home, tired and looking like i got swallowed by a hippo and spat back out.
EUREKA SEVEN. Its about kids on flying surfboards, robots on flying surfboards, and... uhh... alien and human cross species love <3

Yep. green haired girl, ALIEN. DUMBASS KID, it never occured to him shes an alien. For crying out loud, green hair, purple eyes, cold blank stare, knows nothing about human society, you'd think he'd have figured it out the moment he met her. That aside, it has flying robots. VRROOM VROOM WHOOOSH neeeeow bububububbu I MAKE MY OWN SOUND EFFECTS.


So yeah the opening song for this anime i'm gonna feature is 'Taiyou no mannaka he", "to the center of the sun". It is a pretty cool rock song, and when Renton (tard boy) jumps out of the cockpit to save alien girl, the guitars wail and the lead singer screams I WANNA FLY AWAAAAAY in spectacular engrish. Why am i telling you? I'll show you.


What did i tell you? Flying surfing robots, inter species love <3



No comments: