AAAaaaannnyway, i want to introduce you all to my favourite band.
Actually, i have 2 favourite bands.
my first favourite band is FLOW. they are a japanese punk rock group. They are funny and make me feel good.
That isn't as gay as it sounds.
My other favourite band, which i will be featuring, is BUMP OF CHICKEN. What is a bump of a chicken? Do chickens have bumps? who the hell knows. But they rucking fock.

I know.. i know... they look gay. They aren't. They are super famous in Japan and they get babes ALL THE TIME. I would give my kidney and my sister to watch them live.
I guess what i like best about them is their lyrics, and good guitar sounds. Here are some extracts (translated, of course.)
From their song, Snow Smile.
fuyu ga samukutte hontou ni yokatta
kimi no hieta hidari te wo
boku no migi poketto ni omaneki suru tame no
kono ue nai hodo no riyuu ni naru kara
Translation:
I'm really glad winter is so cold
because it gives a simple reason
to invite your chilly left hand into my right pocket.
=') I might post the youtube of this song, but some other time.
I actually only know 5 of their songs: Snow smile, Planetarium, Sailing Day, K and Only Lonely Glory, even though i use to have 5 of their albums. But all of those songs are special to me. The lyrics (when translated) are all very meaningful and i relate well to the lyrics, not like your average american song because they all are either about love or hate. and cheesy love. Every fuckin american song has the rhyming words "you" and "too" in them.
This is their song, Only Lonely Glory. Strange title, yeah, but the lead singer can play the guitar feckin well.
Lyrics to the song.
That's all for now. BUGGA WAGGA BUH BUH BUH, I AM A BOY.
No comments:
Post a Comment