OH HAI back from a long hiatus. Surprisingly, someone made a special request asking me to blog. Why?? How is my blog even remotely interesting? I'm not setting any high literary standards or anything. And I think I'm losing my ability to churn out random phrases of witty banter. And by witty banter, i mean crap. Where am I going with this? I don't know. I guess I could start by talking about somethin....
Here we go. Dragon Ball Z Kai. Dragon Ball Z was the coolest show on TV for me when i was a kid, and it was so for alot of other kids I knew. I pity those kids who grew up without watching DBZ. Growing up without DBZ is like growing up without a father figure. Well actually i didn't have much of a father figure. But Goku was like my second Dad.
Father issues aside, Dragon Ball Z Kai is 3 times better than the original DBZ. How so? Well its 3 times shorter. They took the original 291 episodes, cut out all the crap fillers, had it digitally remastered (Does anyone know what digital remastering actually does?) and then repackaged it to show on TV again to appeal to younger audiences. Sounds like nothing more than a hoax to rope in a new generation of kiddies with a blonde-hair green-eyes fetish, but trust me, its awesome. Here look.
TOBASE KAMEHAMEHA! Everytime i watch the opening and ending i get that feeling. You know the one. Makes you want to punch someone in the face because inside you are burning with hot blood.
Still the original AND BEST WSJ series. The only reason naruto and bleach are even enjoying a slice of DB's popularity is because they are busy playing the pairing game. Which sickens me.
I HOEP YOU GET THE AIDS KUBO TITE
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Design by Blogger Templates
1 comment:
I was just looking for a reading (of whatever quality level which i never care as long as i understand wat it talks abt) to be used as an excuse to 'SLACK' lol tats why i'd asked u to write one
Post a Comment