Tuesday, May 20, 2008
I'm still alive, thanks to the advancement of modern medicine
Joshua's world ends with you by ~prinnydo0d on deviantART
So for anyone who hasn't heard, i'll be moving to Eunos sometime in July-August. Why? I dunno. I really don't.
Anyway, after like a bajillion years the NDP 2008 website has been launched! Of which i played a pretty minor role, but still had to stay up till 3am everyday to complete!
www.ndp.org.sg
Go eBallot for your goddamn national day tickets. Then try to sell them online, and get caught and sent to jail.
As a little tidbit for you guys, i'm monitoring the stats for the daily eBalloting, and there are like thousands of people everyday balloting. Its not funny. Tens of thousands on the first 2 days. MAN. I had no idea everyone loved the parade so much.
And simply because i haven't posted a youtube on this blog in ages, take! Eat!
Man, Sambomaster is the most awesomenest band in the whole world~ <3
LATER FAGS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Design by Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment