Wednesday, January 30, 2008

15min post

So its 5:45 now, so i thought i'd kill time with a post. Today happens to be a slow day, yippee! My colleague asked me to trace and redraw a picture of a CNY dragon to put as a banner replacement for our NDP interim website. I told him it would take me 8 hours, when it took me like 3. Honestly i didn't do the best job i could, but i still think it came out pretty nice.



And then, because i have been a bad boy and haven't drawn in AGES, i did a quick piece, just to get my form back:



I found a new way to color faster and neater. Well... not that you can see it here, seeing as how almost the whole picture is in monochrome. But whatever. I'm learning new tricks! Booyah!

Hope i can find more time to draw. I want to become much, much stronger! But for now, i'm working on the template for this blog again. YES I KNOW I PUT IT OFF A LONG TIME! GOD!

I'm either going with something power ranger-esque, or something stellar. I'll see how it goes tomorrow.

PEACE OUT!

(So... this is what its like to make a post where you just state your day, with no frills? No extra rants and bad analogies?)

No comments: