
My Dad: Aiyun, come talk to me for awhile, we haven't really talked for some time.
My little sister: NOT NOW PA, I'M GOING TO TALK ON THE PHONE TO MY BOYFRIEND.
My Dad: ;_;
So anyway the routine is getting old. I tell you about fucked up things i do to mess with people, add a brief possibly-humorous tagline and pray u all rofl. Well no more. I won't spoonfeed you fags anymore. Instead lets play a game. It's called "Guess Kuanyi's Motives!" Basically, i'll tell you what i did, and you try to guess why. Try to see within the mind of a psychotic enigma.
1) I told some visiting JC students that "Only people who pay NYP school fees are allowed to use our elevators."
Reason: _______________________
2) I repeatedly called our Class Rep gay for 2 hours, severely crushing his self-esteem.
Reason: _______________________
3) I made an elaborate "skip off school 4 hours early" plan, but wussied out when i reached my school gate.
Reason: _______________________
4) I beat up Godwin with a bunch of friends, after which i declared we have become "Blood Brothers" after having forged "deep friendship on the battlefield".
Reason: ______________________
5) I sat on the floor in Newton MRT, dressed like a guy who just got fired and ate instant noodles, staring intently at people who stared at me.
Reason: ______________________
Did you attempt to understand the way i think?! Didja?! Ready for the answers? Here ya gooo!
1) Because i hate visiting JC students.
2)Because it is fun.
3)Because i suddenly didnt feel like it.
4)Because i like punching.
5)Because i wanted to see who would be more embarassed, me or them.
I'm not all that complex after all, am i O_o Anyway i think having a good reason to do something is not necessary. If i can get so much as a snigger i would totally beat up a kid and steal his ice cream.
Anyway, tabulate your score.
0 points: You don't know jack! No, no it is figurative speech, my name is not Jack. anyway, GTFO.
1-2 points: If you know me, i'm embarassed to know you. Cos all my bastard friends..
3-4 points: ..know me this well.
5 points: This is probably me taking my own test. In which case, hey good looking.
That took longer than expected, i will now go check if the kid i beat up and whose ice cream i stole is still breathing.
*snigger*
No comments:
Post a Comment