B e a n says:
maybe baby don't say maybe
Kuanyi! Yay! says:
maybe baby SUCK MY DICK
This is the depth of every msn conversation i have.
I like to think of this post as being similar to the Rapture. You know its coming, yet no one is really gonna sit around and wait for it. When it happens it happens, i guess. Maybe I'm just looking for excuses to not post for extended periods of time ^_^"
Anyway, i decided to start drawing more. I might join a couple of competitions for kicks and for munneh munneh munneh, must be funneh, in a rich man's world. I hope to God i can find the motivation and the willpower to not run to youtube looking for gay videos every 10mins.
Speaking of Youtube, enjoy a live performance from my current favorite female vocalist. Rie Fu sucks now. Techno cop-out.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Design by Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment