Thursday, February 19, 2009
NO! Hanasanaide
I've been listening to this song something hardcore since the PV was released at 7am this morning. I even ripped the audio so i can listen to it on my iPod all the time. Its such a good song, at this point I'd rather listen to her singing over the sound of my own voice. I KNOW! HERESY!
Yuppadoodles, its the ED for the second season of Gundam 00. I love the visuals on the ending. I could actually cry looking at the shot up Cherudim Gundam sprawled amidst the autumn leaves. Its practically a Renoir waiting to be painted, GOD DAMN. I was so addicted to it that someone noticed and asked why i was looping it on youtube all day.
I'll probably get sick of it in another 3-4 days, before i go back to listening to The Backstreet Boys and LFO. So till then,
PHOOTARI DUCKARA SHINJIARREROO NOOOooOOO HANASANAIDE.
On a completely unrelated note,
I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Design by Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment