What does 'Gattsuri guts!' mean? Literally translated it means "Gutssily with guts" or "using all our guts!" It is like a war cry to be more courageous. Kinda like shouting BANZAI!!! but without the headbands i guess.
I'm happy to announce that i've come to terms with my work arrangement! And i've also come out of rehab, i haven't had any candy since yesterday. Granted, i did have 8 pieces of chocolate, but those don't count. Those are regulars. I guess i'm just really bad at change. But you can't really blame me, now can you? My life is always perfect the way it is, no matter how many times i got beaten up in the toilet during secondary school, or how my primary school teachers abused me. The decisive factor is always ME!
Honestly, change scares me. I don't like it. But i guess i'll just have to remember that change doesn't have to be a negative. Oh and i musn't forget GATTSURI GUTS, of course.
I'll settle in at my workplace just fine i guess. I tried speaking to some of my co-workers. One of them showed me his remote-controlled helicopter, which was pretty cool, considering the fact that it can't fly because the charger is spoilt and has no power. I also made the mistake of doing my victory dance in front of my boss when he told me i could go home early on friday. Stupid Kuanyi. Victory dance goes behind boss's back.
Also, thanks to everyone who somehow tanked my ridiculous mood swings and bad humor. But really lah. I really had like 20 billion fans at one point. I SWEAT IT.
Now for my self pep-talk. Kuanyi, you can do this. 2 years is nothing. DON'T EVER THINK FOR A SECOND YOU WON'T MAKE IT! LET THE FIRE IN YOUR HEART IGNITE!
ITS BURNING... HEHE... ITS BUR- wait...
No comments:
Post a Comment