
HAHAHAHA I ARE 21! Look at my clever photoshop skillz. Took me only 2100000 hours in photoshop.
I'm 21 years older than i was 21 years ago. See? Maturity has allowed me to make more redundant statements. Take that, people who doubt my mental maturity age is not equal to my physical age. Well, it actually really isn't. See, another redundant statement! I'm on a roll!
In the interest of fulfilling a many year running tradition, i shall give myself the only birthday present i will receive this year! I wonder what it is! I am so excited!

OH WOW!!! YOU DREW ME A PICTURE! I LOVE IT, THANKS! Awww... group hug...
Anyway i know i said i was gonna re-do my blog template by my birthday, but you know me. I am procastination personified. I'll do it... well, whenever i damn well please, thank you very much!
While we're at it, heres some other stuff i've been up to this week:
Draggin' the Dragon by ~prinnydo0d on deviantART
Oh yeah, if anyone was wondering what is with that "what is art" post, my friend nudged me into joining the competition which is hosted by her workplace. Its a voting competition though, and i just couldn't bring myself to cry and give puppy dog eyes and ask you guys to vote for me. I respect you all too much as individuals. HAH.
I shall now conclude this very rojak-type post with some words of 21 year-old wisdom. Perk up your ears, and listen well! You are about to have an epiphany!
"Early to bed, early to rise."
"Time waits for no man."
"Too many cooks spoil the broth."
Ahh... nothing refreshes my soul more than watching the enlightened looks on all your faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment