Friday, December 15, 2006

Come get me you pussy




Booy, oh boy oh boy oh boy.

Oh boyyyy.


Oh boy.


I'm somewhat high after a VERY satisfying dota game (running around with 400hp challenging the only enemy left to 'come get me you pussy!!!!' is my idea of satisfying) So you get an obligatory post. Also, i finished up my common tests today, i think i did awesome. Not "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" awesome, more like, "Little league of somewhat mediocre pricks" awesome. But meh.

You get goodies! First, is i put a Bump of Chicken song i like here. Here are the lyrics. I found them really meaningful, and they motivate me when i feel under-motivated. The intro is about 1min long tho, but give em some time :) They need a whole min to go into ROCK OUT mode! It's below. Please take 5mins out of your life to listen to it. I know that during that 5mins there is a chance you might find the cure for cancer. But this is more important than cancer. More important than AIDS, even.

Anyhoo, what's next on my Agenda...? Oh yes! New video thingy. I found it funny. Then again, i think taunting my opponents in DOTA using slangs for female genitalia is funny.

Will do all my ranting tomorrow, it's 1am and my bed beckons. Tata~

Enjoy BOC!



Stage Of the Ground- Bump Of Chicken (Translated By: Brian Stewart & Takako Sakuma [www.centigrade-j.com] )

One summer day,
I learned I didn't have wings when I tried to fly.
The day I realized,
I'd sacrificed an old dream,
to be standing here on the ground now.

never again to reach
that moon or those stars
because they're in a place outside my reach
and I know very well where I stand.

unable to fly, you'll walk.
and if we run into despair
we'll hold hands.
if you're trying to laugh through the miserable nights
I'll sing for you. Loo Lala

It's right that you should go on,
even as you lose your way,
even as you make mistakes.
the ground you stand upon,
don't you see, your path lay in all 360 degrees.

Stage of the Ground

When you come to a standstill,
at the end of loneliness
and remove the cover from your canteen
your face will clearly show the sum of
your encounters and partings.

Eveytime you count the tears shed
by someone passing by,
you wish you "were kinder"
but I think you're the kindest of all...
Loo lala

all the fragments of prayer
entrusted to your feet
scream out with a strained voice
that you've made it this far, be proud of it

Stage of the Ground

If you walk as you pick up the pebbles
which cause you to stumble
Your eyes will light up once more.

This tiny you, is the center of a space
that goes on to infinity.

The dream that scattered, when it protected you
it's looking down on you
from the stands in the night sky.
even if you're weak, in your pursuit for strength
It'll sing for you Loo lala

that moon, and those stars
they're all lighting your stage
scream out with a strained voice
that you're standing there.

The light shines on you,
on days you lose your way ,
and days you make mistakes
the ground you stand on,
don't you see, anyday of the 365 days a year

Stage of the Ground

No comments: