I mean, come ON.
Who the HELL lets the birthday boy see the cake before they throw him a "surprise" party?
Not complaining tho :P
Anyway so after Colin (boss) took me and Shi Hui out for a subway lunch (whee) we came back and then they threw a party for me! It was really touching, i think i wept a single tear. There were cakes n snacks n everything.

Don't i look like the happiest guy ever?
And then they ruined everything by printing out a picture a gay insisted on taking with me ='(

The words on the paper say "We couldn't find a babe hot enough for you, so we didn't. Happy Birthday to Intern of the Year, Twang Kuanyi. From all of us."
They think calling me "Intern of the Year" will grant them free passage to go and print pictures of me and gays! And even use photoshop filters on it! Where is the Intern Union? I need to complain ='(
I'll write about my outing with ma buddies for dinner when seetho sends me the pictures. Till then, i still have cake leftover *greedy eyes*
No comments:
Post a Comment