Thursday, May 11, 2006
Its Happy Happy Fun Fun Day
I spend my early mornings prancing
with the unicorns under the rainbow.
But with my elfish friends i go dancing
amidst the toadstools when the sun goes low.
Hey ebullibuddy!
It's happie happiE~ FUN! day.
Today is the day i sing and dance to The Spice Girls hit single 'Wannabe' till my armpits sweat.
Hee. Sorry if
My bloggie template dont look HAPPIE~
enough.
Imagine it looks like this.
http://blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=58991&action=Preview
My room has rainbow walls
Raibow everything.
Except My Little Ponies.
TEE HEE HEE.
LET'S BE FWENS :D.
I wrote another poem
This one is called
'RAINBOW!!!!'
I hope you
All like it. I took alot of time writing it and
It means alot to me.
RAINBOW RAINBOW RAINBOW
YOU ARE SO PRETTY
7 COLORS ALL COMBINE
I AM CAPTAIN PLANET!
These poems are extensions of my soul =')
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Design by Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment